*Please note: we’ve recently made some forum announcements that discuss some big features for v1.0.15. These features have been delayed and will appear in the next update instead. I just wanted to get these fixes out to everyone ASAP, particularly to fix the bug with Sense of Purpose. Thank you for your patience everyone!
The update will show up for Groupees/Humble customers, Android users, and iOS users whenever it’s approved by the respective companies.
- Added a new item to Bynine’s shop: Grail of Haste. This item doubles your movement speed in Siralim while it is in your inventory.
- Adjusted enemy level scaling to be more consistent, particularly in high realm levels.
- The chance to receive a Major Sigil as a reward from a Minor Sigil is now based on how deep the dungeon is that you are in.
- The chance to receive a legendary crafting material as a reward from a Major Sigil is now based on how deep the dungeon is that you are in.
- Combined gems now maintain their enchantment.
- Gargoyles and Smiths have new overworld sprites.
- Banshees have new battle and overworld sprites.
- Confused: increased damage from 50% to 75%.
- Slightly reduced the delay before menu autoscroll kicks in.
- Fixed an issue at extremely high experience levels (> 1000) that caused creatures to loop back to level 0.
- Fixed a bug with the “Sense of Purpose” ability that caused it to react even when the creature with it died.
- Fixed a bug with the “Carnal Genesis” ability that caused it to defer damage to your creatures that are already dead.
- Fixed a typo in the “Overkill” ability’s description. The ability grants the Baleful condition, not Fervor.
- Fixed a bug with the “Overkill” ability that caused it to not activate if the creature killed its target with the attack.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the player to select a different target right before casting a spell. This could sometimes cause a crash to occur.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a battle started right after receiving an artifact.