The update will show up for Groupees/Humble customers, Android users, and iOS users whenever it’s approved by the respective companies.
- Fixed numerous crashes that could occur while saving/loading the game or entering battle.
- Fixed a bug on Android devices that caused the screen to switch from Landscape to Portrait mode when the device was tilted.
- The mouse cursor is no longer visible on the Windows version, as originally intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Cleric Leaf” item to not provide bonus experience points.
- Fixed a bug with the “Parade of Ashes” and “Piercing Shot” abilities that caused them to not work when used against the player.
- Fixed a bug that caused the touch controls to sometimes disappear in battle.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to slow down tremendously while inside the castle.
- Fixed a bug that could cause objects and enemies to spawn on top of walls in dungeons.
- Fixed a bug that caused touch controls to be invisible on title screen even when they should have been hidden.