This update is already available on Groupees, and will show up for Humble customers, Android users, and iOS users whenever it’s approved by the respective companies.
- Added a new option to the librarian that displays a list of all the battle conditions in the game and gives a description of each one.
- The amount of resources gained and the cost of items/services that consume resources have been smoothed to reduce spikes between each level.
- Added an option to toggle between instant/ticking message speed text.
- Improved the dialogue content and grammar of most NPCs in the castle.
- Your character will now automatically face treasure chests when they’re dropped by enemies at the end of battle.
- You can now use the cancel button (default Q for keyboards and default B for touchscreens) to proceed through a message in the same way the confirm button works.
- Drastically improved dungeon performance on all devices.
- Changed the damage formula. Attack is now mitigated by defense more than before. In addition, a percentage of Speed now applies to the total damage dealt and is unmitigated by defense.
- Enemies will now cast spells more consistently during battle, rather than casting them all at the beginning.
- Changed ability Steadfast Resilience (Stronghold): While this creature is provoking, it has 30% additional defense instead of suffering a defense penalty.
- Changed ability Pestilent Thorns (Necropolis): Now also works while the creature is provoking. Changed the name of the ability to Toxic Thorns to differentiate it from the similarly-named ability Pestilence Aura.
- Changed ability Intensify (Pit Worm Tunneler): It now only increases maximum health, while it used to increase both maximum and current health.
- The creature display interface (both in and out of combat) has been revamped.
- Re-ordered the list of options in the creature information menu to prevent players from accidentally unequipping an artifact.
- Spells no longer cost any Power Balance to cast. Some spells now cost slightly more mana than before to compensate for this change.
- Balanced which scrolls can only be obtained from Power Spells.
- On average, scrolls will now roll with more charges than before.
- Android users can now press the back key on their devices and the game should save properly before exiting.
- More display fixes for some devices (mostly phones and tablets), specifically dealing with zooming issues.
- Improved auto-scrolling for message text on mobile devices.
- The minimap should no longer be occasionally hidden in dungeons.
- Enemies, treasure chests, and other objects can no longer occasionally spawn outside of a dungeon’s borders.
- Fixed a display issue with ritual plasma bars and creature health bars where parts of the outline were not visible.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes prevent player movement after battle until after opening/closing the menu.
- Fixed a bug that caused enemies to have a very high chance to spawn with powerful spells in early realm levels, and a very low chance to spawn with them in later realm levels.
- Fixed a crash related to the ability Reactive Dragon Wings (Dragon Queen).
- Fixed a duplication method that resulted from using legendary crafting materials on an artifact that is already equipped to one of your creatures.
- Fixed a bug that caused the enchanter to refuse to apply a rare material to an artifact for no reason.
- Creatures in the stable are no longer animated in sync with the player sprite.
- Fixed a bug on Mac devices that caused key rebinding to not work properly.