Siralim v1.3.0 beta announcement.

Patch 1.3.0 is ready for testing. If you’re interested, please PM me and let me know. I will send you a copy of the game early next week.

Here’s a very brief list of the changes:

• Brand new user interface.
  • Artifact system overhaul.
  • Loot distribution overhaul - including for power spell rewards.
  • Resource system overhaul.

The beta test is available for Windows and Android users. Note that if you plan to test the game for Android, your device should be rooted. This is a massive patch and I think it would be best if you made a backup of your save file first - but that’s only possible if your device is rooted. I am unable to provide information on how to root your device. I won’t force you to make a backup, but I cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your save file.

Please expect to encounter a few bugs and crashes - that’s the whole point of this test. You will be given a gift code to redeem for a unique in-game dye to change one of your creature’s colors as thanks for your help as long as you provide meaningful feedback.

The beta testing period will probably last a bit longer than normal. I am hoping to release it to the public shortly after the start of the new year.

Thanks for your interest! I am very excited to get this update pushed out to everyone - it’s really great.