The update will show up for Humble Bundle customers, Android users, and iOS users whenever it’s approved by the respective companies.
- Added a new type of item: Handfuls. These items are extremely common and contain a small amount of resources.
- These items can be found in chests, as rewards for completing Duties, and in many other places.
- These items “open” themselves when they are acquired for the sake of simplicity.
- Added a new option to the Gem Temple: Upgrade. This option allows you to increase your gems’ levels in exchange for essence.
- You can now cast Alteration spells while in the castle, and these spells now work more flexibly than before.
- Greatly improved loot allocation.
- Players in low Realm levels are no longer destined to find only garbage.
- Players in high Realm levels now have a higher chance to find BETTER items, not necessarily MORE items.
- This method should cut down on the overall quantity of items clogging your inventory.
- Drop rates will be tweaked in the future based on player feedback, so don’t worry if things aren’t perfect quite yet!
- Smogs, Phase Warrior, Storms, and Doom Fortresses have new graphics.
- Reduced the level requirement and granite cost for several key upgrades, such as the Blacksmith and Enchanter.
- Reduced the level requirement for several early Castle Quests. This should prevent the need to grind levels early on.
- Resource satchels now grant significantly more resources than before.
- Enemy Nether Creatures will not be quite as powerful in early levels when you have no choice but to fight them, such as for Duties.
- Adjusted several Major Sigils to be more challenging (thanks, VagrantSun!)
- Added internal support for Steam achievements. There are currently 249 achievements. An achievement interface for non-Steam users will be added at a later time on all platforms.
- Touch control options are now hidden for Windows/Mac users.
- Adaptation (Regal Golem) now grants 100% more stats than before.
- Countervail (Diamond Imling) is no longer limited to only working the first time the creature’s partner dies.
- Death Pact (Blood Reaper) now creates a Barrier based on the slain creature’s Maximum Health rather than Current Health.
- Final Oblation (Mouth of Hell) has been reworked: After defending, creature dies and deals damage to all enemies equal to 200% of its missing health.
- Netherbane (Djinn Arcanomancer) has been reworked: Enemy Nether Creatures always have Cripple and Weak.
- Unholy Legend (Witch Doctor Necromancer) is no longer limited to only working the first time a creature dies.
- Creatures of a certain class no longer deal bonus damage to a different class.
- Each creature class typically has lower defense against a certain class anyway, so this bonus damage made battles unnecessarily tedious.
- When you upgrade a Royalty Point perk, it now spends as many points as needed to increase the perk’s rank rather than allocating only 1 point at a time.
- The Action Queue in battle should now have better text alignment.
- Fixed a bug that caused cats to walk backward.
- Fixed several bugs/crashes associated with position-based abilities.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a creature died in battle.
- Fixed a bug that caused the enchanter to sometimes think that a rare artifact material property was legendary.
- Fixed a small graphical issue with certain wall tiles in the Sorcery realm.
- Fixed a bug that caused enemy creatures to cap at level 20000.
- Fixed a bug with the Nightmare Golem’s Bad Dreams ability that caused it to immediately wake up its target.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Wyvern Skystalker’s “Upheavel” ability to afflict the wrong creatures with Scorn.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players with Castle Quests disabled to have access to certain upgrades much sooner than intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused a certain Life Realm battle event to heal dead creatures.
- Fixed a bug with the Armageddon spell that could occasionally cause the game to freeze.
- Fixed several bugs with the Soulstone Splinter ability.
- Fixed a bug with the Razorsharp ability that caused attacks to sometimes bounce when the original attack did no damage.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from casting a Daily Powerspell on the same day that they unlocked this feature.
- Fixed several bugs that could cause artifacts to end up with blank properties.
- Fixed a bug that caused extraction Duties to sometimes require you to extract from creatures that cannot be extracted from.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain Duties related to Gump Mummies to not give credit to the player for killing them.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the final consumable item in your inventory.
- Fixed a bug with the Adaptation ability that caused it to not grant buffs in certain realms.
- Added a safety check to prevent crashes when saving the game.