The update should be available on Steam now, and Android/iOS updates will be available after they’re approved by Google/Apple.
- Added a new option: Battle Speed. You can now enable Turbo Mode to remove all battle animations, battle sounds, and make battle text instant.
- Carnages have new graphics.
- Significantly reduced the chance for certain battle events to occur (including the Death Realm event that breaks creatures out of defending/provoking).
- Fixed a bug that could cause gems to disappear from the inventory.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when retrieving an enchanted gem from the Gem Temple.
- Fixed a graphical display issue with Amaranth creatures in the overworld.
- Fixed a graphical issue that caused the Cinder Devil to have the same overworld sprite as the Twisted Devil.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur in the overworld.
- Creatures with the Betrayal ability will no longer kill themselves.
- Fixed a bug that caused creatures resurrected by the Death Realm battle event to immediately activate the on-death ability of the new creature.
- Fixed a bug that caused all “Grant Buff: XX” (where XX is a minion) artifact properties to grant the incorrect number of minions.