- Added a new option: Battle Message Auto-Scroll. This option allows battle messages to scroll automatically after a set amount of time, from 0.5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- The “Flee” command is now called “Forfeit” in battles that you cannot run away from. Forfeiting a battle instantly kills all of your creatures.
- Improved several Major Sigil encounters (thanks, Vagrant!).
- Reduced the health of most enemy Nether Creatures.
- Reduced enemy Spell Power scaling.
- Blood Dance: While defending, your creatures take 99% less damage (previously 1 damage) from attacks and this creature takes 100% more damage. Does not affect creatures that also have this ability.
- Call of the Tundra (reworked): When attacked, 30% chance to dodge and decrease enemy’s Speed by 40%.
- Catching Fire: now has a maximum duration multiplier of 10 turns.
- Darkness Surrounding: Creature recovers 50% (up from 25%) health at the start of its turn.
- Death Beckons: now overrides the Taunt buff.
- Bearer of Needs: After attacking, 100% chance (up from 40%) to heal one of your creatures for 30% health, then heal each of your other creatures at random. Amount healed is reduced by 5% each time it heals a creature.
- Electroheart: After dying, enemies are afflicted with Stagger for 3 turns (up from 2) and Stun for 1 turn (down from 2).
- Icy Tomb: After an enemy attacks, defends, or provokes (previously just defends or provokes), 15% chance (down from 50%) to afflict it with Frozen.
- Instigation: Name changed to Rise to Fall. After provoking, remove all debuffs and gain 15% Current and Maximum Health for each debuff removed.
- Ransack: If this creature is alive at the end of battle, you gain 15% (down from 30%) more resources for each of your living creatures.
- Release the Panic: now also causes the Imling to recover 20% health.
- Slumber Cloud (reworked): After being attacked, afflict enemy with Sleep.
- Topaz Attunement: Creature and the creatures in its row (previously all creatures) start battle at the top of the Action Queue and have Critical for 1 turn.
- Proficiency: now also grants a bonus to Speed.
- Fixed a bug that caused Bynine to offer the wrong cores for sale.
- Enemies that spawn outside of the boundaries of the Realm will now re-spawn until they’re where they should be.
- Fixed a bug that caused the speed shrine buff to not work.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Treasure Golem to prevent certain Duties from being completed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Pestilent Thorns ability to apply poison based on the opposing creature’s Attack.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Stop Time spell to still be obtained from Power Spells.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Treasure Golem to sometimes drop treasure outside of the boundaries of the Realm.
- Fixed a rare bug that caused the player to be teleported to the arena after dying in a normal battle.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after certain event battles.
- Fixed a bug with the Unguided Entity ability that caused it to be able to deal more damage than advertised.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Unicorn Vivifier’s Major Sigil from dropping.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain healing effects to allow creatures that were killed by Doom to come back to life.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes allowed creatures with Link to never die.
- Fixed a bug that prevented portals from being created in a Daily Realm if the player fled from battle.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Attunement ability to ignore the effects of the Speed shrine buff.
- Fixed a crash that could occur under rare circumstances in most menus.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Eraser ability to activate 100% of the time.