The update will show up for Humble Bundle customers, Android users, and iOS users whenever it’s approved by the respective companies.
- Added a new option to the creature context menu: Strategy. This allows you to set each of your creatures’ default battle menu selections.
- Added a new type of Nether Orb: Imbued Nether Orb. These orbs are ultra-rare and can exceed the maximum number of activations/gems that normal orbs have.
- Added a new type of item: Potions. These items grant you additional Royalty Points when you drink them.
- Added a new type of item: Elixirs. These items allow you to reset your Royalty Points when you drink them.
- Nether Demons are now given an extra random ability in addition to their innate ability. This change is retroactive.
- Added a new type of item: Demonic Tome. This item randomizes your Nether Demon’s demonic ability and can be purchased from Bynine.
- Added new graphics for Wyverns, Unicorns, Slimes, and Brownies.
- Added new graphics for all NPCs that were not already revamped in the last patch.
- Enemy Nether Creature scaling has been redone again.
- Their strength no longer scales infinitely. They now have a maximum amount of “gem power” like they used to, but this amount is scaled down in lower Realm levels.
- Enemy Nether Creatures now award far more resources than normal creatures.
- The Pandemonium King now spawns with a more diverse, random set of allies.
- Reduced the drop rate of Minor Sigils and consumable battle enhancement items.
- Increased the drop rate of Demon Dust.
- Enemies once again scale by level rather than experience points.
- “Creator” race name changed to “Demigod”.
- Netherbane (Djinn Arcanomancer): Now afflicts Sap instead of Suffocation.
- Blight can no longer kill a creature. This is a temporary fix to prevent several/bugs crashes until the battle engine is redone.
- Added several new events that can be completed to gain additional Royalty Points.
- Added a new Character perk: Reduced Merchant Prices.
- Fixed a bug with the Sorcery Mage’s “Echo” perk that prevented it from working properly.
- Fixed a crash that occured with the Lash of Undeath ability.
- Fixed a crash that occured with the Anomaly ability.
- Fixed a crash that occured as a result of enemy creatures having 0 (or near 0) Luck.
- Fixed a bug that caused Sigils to sometimes scale improperly when used in the castle.
- Fixed several bugs related to position-based abilities.
- Fixed a bug that caused consumable items that grant bonuses to resources gained in battle to grant drastically less benefit than intended.
- Fixed a crash that occured with the Timewarp buff.