1) Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash? Bug
3) Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash. Enemy had 1 Necromancer, defended multiple times, only 1 creature was restored.
4) What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS? Windows.
5) What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner. 2.0.21(?).
6) Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it. The Necromancer defended and raised one of the creatures (top right position, forget what it was). It turned it into some type of zombie. It did defend other rounds with 1-2 dead creatures on its side, but nothing else was resurrected. When I killed the zombie, it slowed down tremendously, the zombie was still there but colored like it went invisible. Once I killed 1 more creature, the zombie also vanished, and speed went back to normal.