Some questions before buying the game.

Hey guys :slight_smile:

I’ve been watching this game for a long time and I finally decide that I’m going to buy it. It seems really awesome ! I just have some questions I would like to ask before buying it :

1. Is this game correct for someone who suffers from epilepsy ? I know someone who does and he would love to play this game.

2. Is there a lot of variety in the monsters in the game ? I know there is more than 300 monsters, but are they all unique ?

3. How many hours is it possible to get from this game if you really enjoy it ?

Thank you guys very much for taking your time to help me out, have a great day :slight_smile:

1. There’s not a lot of screen flashing. The mobs do flash when they get hit, but it’s more like blinking, they disappear and reappear rapidly. I’m no expert but it doesn’t seem likely to trigger anything.

2. The creature variety is outstanding. Every creature has its own ability, and almost all of them are interesting.

3. Hundreds. Maybe thousands.

1. There’s no flashing or any complex patterns that would likely trigger an epileptic episode, but you might want to play the game a bit to make sure there’s nothing specific that your friend might have a problem with.

2. Each creature belongs to a different race. For example, there are Iron Golems and Magma Golems, both of which belong to the Golem race. Their body types are similar, but the Iron Golem’s body is made out of iron and the Magma Golem has a molten/volcanic body. Each individual creature has its own unique ability and stats, so the Iron Golem and Magma Golem are extremely different creatures in that regard.

3. A million billion hours.

There’s perhaps two creatures in the game that I would call redundant, and the only thing they share is that they both recover health passively every turn; the mechanism for that is still different.

I currently have 526 hours logged on this game. Take that as you will.