Soul Sacrifice Spell Issue

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?

Bug

1. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

I have a team consisting of a Sandstone Imler and five Imlings (one Imling has “Book of the Lost” on its artifact so it can cast those three grimoire spells). When I am in battle and I have that Imling cast Soul Sacrifice, it doesn’t do anything. My HP’s for each creature remain the same as before. I think the Imler’s trait might be getting in the way of the HP redistribution for the party.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).

Windows

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

1.0.8 (I think that’s the most recent one as of this post)

This is working as intended but the Soul Sacrifice spell description is too vague about how it works. You’re correct that the Patriarchy trait is affecting the spell - here’s a bit of text that I’ll add to the spell description:

The damage and healing done by this spell is affected by traits and other effects.

Hope that makes more sense!

It makes more sense now. Thanks.