Spell Gems disappeared off my Creature

I have been using this Carnivorous Inquisitor (fused with Aaxer Apocalypse) for a long time and he just randomly lost spell gems during this last level I went through. He was the only one to lose spell gems. The only thing that has changed for him in the last 50ish depth is I slotted in a spell gem into his artifact about 3 depth before this bug happened.

He has a ton of speed and because of this always attacks first in combat. No other creatures lost spell gems but he lost his first, second, fourth, sixth, and seventh spell gems. It would happen after(during?) each fight.

This happened again to the same creature. lost my second, third, fourth, and seventh spell gems. just gone. Very upsetting. I just made one of those gems before I did this level. Maybe its the Trickster class? I think both times this happened to me I was Trickster.

Well it sucks I can’t play this game anymore. I can’t afford the crystal and jewel tax to continue. And while I’m wildly guessing it might be the Trickster class I’d have to pay the rising cost of skipping it when it comes up in the goblet (2 of the last 3 times) because we can’t unlearn classes. Also i miss playing Animator and Grovetender because those never get chosen anymore. I really wish I hadn’t unlocked other classes as the resource bonus has not matched the amount of fun I have lost.

I’ve also encountered this bug. All 3 spell gems disappeared from my third creature. I don’t know exactly when it happened, but I checked my creatures’ spells at the castle in between realms and I noticed that my third creature’s spell slots were empty. The gems weren’t in my inventory either. I didn’t report it because I’ve been unable to replicate it, but I just thought I’d chime in to add a bit more info.

I don’t know which spec I was at the time, but this is approximately what my team looked like when the spell gems disappeared (my third creature had Planets and two other spells that I can’t remember, all unenchanted):

Exported build

========== CHARACTER ==========
Iris the Bloodmage
Achievement Points: 1721 / 4079 (42%)
Time Played: 257:36:51
Game Version: 0.8.10

Total Perk Points: 1550

========== CREATURES ==========
Level 7510 Siege Automaton
Fused with Irantha Ophan
Automaton / Life

Health: 69865
Attack: 31552
Intelligence: 33062
Defense: 38313
Speed: 66102

Innate Trait: Battle From Within
At the start of this creature’s turn, it deals damage to enemies equal to 15% of its Maximum Health.
Fused Trait: Solace
At the start of battle, your creatures gain 10% Health for each non-Ethereal Life Spell Gem each of your creatures have equipped. Maximum of 3 Spell Gems per creature. This trait does not stack.

Artifact: Diabolic Fortitude
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
30% Damage Reduction
20% Immune On Damage
Diabolic Fortitude
(Empty Spell Slot)

Trait Slot: Diabolic Fortitude: Your Diabolic Horde have 10% more Health for each Diabolic Horde fighting on your side. This trait does not stack.

Spell Gems:
Breath of Life
Star Pact
Holy Explosion

Relic: Bloodseeker, Hungering Dagger of Mortem (Rank 80)

Level 7497 Mimic
Fused with Elf Barbarian
Mimic / Nature

Health: 89982
Attack: 31505
Intelligence: 44996
Defense: 44996
Speed: 29248

Innate Trait: Surprise!
This creature always starts battle at the top of the Timeline.
Fused Trait: Hate And Other Triumphs
Effects that activate when creatures die are ignored.

Artifact: Endurance Aura
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
30% Damage Reduction
20% Immune On Damage
Endurance Aura
(Empty Spell Slot)

Trait Slot: Endurance Aura: Your creatures take 80% less damage from all sources other than attacks and spells. This trait does not stack.

Spell Gems:
Requiem
Benediction
Holy Explosion

Relic: Materium, Shifting Gem of Aurum (Rank 40)

Level 7511 Koloss Firebrand
Fused with Diabolic Rebel
Koloss / Chaos

Health: 94668
Attack: 45080
Intelligence: 24048
Defense: 40573
Speed: 48080

Innate Trait: Division of Mortality
This creature deals additional damage equal to the difference between its Current Health and the target’s Current Health.
Fused Trait: Diabolic Revolution
Your creatures’ Diabolic Horde traits act as if your party contains 3 more Diabolic Horde. This trait does not stack.

Artifact: Diabolic Protection
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
30% Damage Reduction
20% Immune On Damage
Diabolic Protection
(Empty Spell Slot)

Trait Slot: Diabolic Protection: Your Diabolic Horde take 5% less damage for each Diabolic Horde fighting on your side. This trait does not stack.

Spell Gems:
Acid Rain
Chaos Orbs
Affliction

Relic: Whisper, Shadow Staff of Tenebris (Rank 10)

Level 7510 Night Koloss
Fused with Omnipotent Deity
Koloss / Life

Health: 111171
Attack: 51836
Intelligence: 40567
Defense: 27051
Speed: 27045

Innate Trait: Big Boned
At the start of battle, this creature gains Maximum Health equal to 50% of its Attack, Intelligence, Defense, and Speed. Then, these stats are set to their minimum values.
Fused Trait: Singularity
Your creatures have additional Attack, Intelligence, and Defense equal to 10% of their Current Health. This trait does not stack.

Artifact: Diabolic Link
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
30% Damage Reduction
20% Immune On Damage
Diabolic Link
(Empty Spell Slot)

Trait Slot: Diabolic Link: At the start of battle, your Diabolic Horde share their Maximum Health with each other. In addition, your Diabolic Horde deal 50% less damage.

Spell Gems:
Breath of Life
Mass Dispel
Holy Explosion

Relic: Thousand Needles, Honed Bow of Apocranox (Rank 30)

Level 7510 Forsaken Swampdweller
Fused with Ruby Paragon
Forsaken / Life

Health: 85641
Attack: 27042
Intelligence: 36060
Defense: 54089
Speed: 33062

Innate Trait: Darkness Surrounding
This creature starts battles with 250% more Health, but takes damage equal to 15% of its Maximum Health at the start of its turn.
Fused Trait: Ruby Attunement
All creatures have 100% more Health. This trait does not stack.

Artifact: Master of Diabolic Horde
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
30% Damage Reduction
20% Immune On Damage
Master of Diabolic Horde
(Empty Spell Slot)

Trait Slot: Master of Diabolic Horde: At the start of battle, your creatures’ races are changed to Diabolic Horde.

Spell Gems:
Breath of Life
Rapture
Holy Explosion

Relic: Hanti & Jihi, Sister Swords of Perdition (Rank 30)

Level 7510 Regalis

Health: 111171
Attack: 25548
Intelligence: 38313
Defense: 45074
Speed: 45074

Innate Trait: Brothel
At the start of battle, your creatures that belong to this creature’s class share their innate traits with each other. This trait does not stack.

Artifact: Recombobulation
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
30% Damage Reduction
20% Immune On Damage
Recombobulation
(Empty Spell Slot)

Trait Slot: Recombobulation: At the start of battle, your creatures are set to the same class, chosen randomly. Your creatures no longer have a class weakness.

Spell Gems:
Cyclone Strike
Windcutter
Antidote

Relic: Petra & Aes, War Drums of Meraxis (Rank 30)

I have this fixed for the next patch.