Spells in combat

On my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 running Android 1.2.4:

The A button makes a noise when I touch it, but does not select the monster receiving the spell, for spells like Resurrection, Haste, and Immolation aura. Only upon multiple tries, sometimes moving off and back onto the monster, before the spell works. So I just don’t use those spells, takes too much time.

Might be unique to my device, which is entering obsolescence.

You’re right - I just tested this on my phone and it seems like every so often, I have to tap the A button a few extra times when casting a spell on my own creatures. I’ll have this fixed for the next update. Thanks for letting me know!

A different bug related to spells in combat:

In the daily realm, when in the Life realm, when the forces of the realm link everybody’s life forces together, I tried to wipe away the condition using Mass Dispel and froze the game.

[quote=“crumplecup, post:3, topic:330”]A different bug related to spells in combat:

In the daily realm, when in the Life realm, when the forces of the realm link everybody’s life forces together, I tried to wipe away the condition using Mass Dispel and froze the game.[/quote]

I have got this one too, but not with a link condition though if I remember correctly.