Stardust amaranth while blight is on the field

I killed all the enemies including a stardust amaranth in a single turn, because I had a mutant swampdweller it caused the revived creature to die instantly after reviving however still gave me another turn which promptly crashes if you hit attack.

[code]___________________________________________
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Get 6.class(100103, -2147483648)
at gml_Script_bc_PlayerTurn
############################################################################################

stack frame is
gml_Script_bc_PlayerTurn (line 0)
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0[/code]

This seems a bit more complicated then a missing reference. I think its a problem of blight’s damage not being added to the stack after revival since revived characters that die instantly will have their sprite persist until the next turn.

You’re finding some really unique crashes it seems! Sorry about all of these. I will get them fixed in the next update. If you find any more in the meantime, please let me know so I can fix them. Thanks for the detailed reports.

It seems Blight is a major cause of instant death and crashes !

I have to say I hate this ability because I play with a Consecrator and a Fallen Carnage.

Yes, Blight is definitely causing some problems. I’ve fixed all of them for the next update though, which should be ready for testing at the beginning of next week! I’m thinking about opening testing up for Android in addition to the usual Windows this time around.

Next week I’ll be on holidays with no access to a computer. I’ll have my Android phone though. Maybe I’ll be able to participate to the beta. But how will it work ? Will I be able to install the test version while keeping the “live” version ? Or will the test version replace the live one ?

The test version would replace the live one. I wish there was a way for it to work some other way, but Android doesn’t really allow for that without doing some serious reconfiguration.