Statue Effect messes up Viper Occultist's extra damage

1. Is your issue a BUG (such as a glitch, or something that probably shouldn’t happen in the game or a CRASH (causes the game to throw an error and does not allow you to continue playing the game)?

Bug

1. If your issue is a CRASH, please copy and paste the full error message below. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

2. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

Whenever I get the statue effect that is something like “Your creatures will strike before enemy creatures until you leave this realm”, my Viper Occultist does dramatically less damage afterward (eg, the bonus damage goes from 900 to 100 or even 0). The bonus damage is based on how much more Speed the Viper Occultist has than its target, so I assume that the statue effect is messing up the Speed calculation somehow.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?

iOS

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

1. Any other details to help us solve the problem.

I’m not sure, but it seems to decrease the Spider Occultist’s damage as well. It’s a much smaller effect than for the Viper, so I might be imagining it.

This ability is changed entirely in a patch that is currently being processed by Apple, so I guess this bug will be obsolete in a few days. Thank you for the report!

Ok, thanks. It sounds like quite a few bugs have been fixed in the upcoming patch, so I look forward to trying it out whenever Apple finally lets it through. :slight_smile: