Statue random buff doesn't

Please copy and paste the following template into your post and answer the questions provided. Please do not hijack other peoples’ topics - if you want to report an issue, start a fresh topic using this template.

1. BUG

2. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    Sorcery Realm level 1. Statue says “creatures will gain a random buff at the start of every battle”. Creatures do not.

3. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS? iOS ipad

4. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner. 2.0.2

5. Any other details to help us solve the problem.

This was a common problem for all of the platforms, however, it has been fixed in a more recent update. Apple users are having to wait for Apple to approve the update, so when it finally becomes available that big will be taken care of. Until then, you’ll have to tough it out. Hopefully apple can get a move on with its updating! :stuck_out_tongue:

Right. It seems like at this point, actually, none of the statue buffs appear to work. Though I could be wrong,

Most should still work, but in the end the main problem is that the game is on version 2.0.8 and apple iOS still has yet to update the game, it would seem. Have you checked to see if there is an update?

I’m expecting the update to come out tomorrow. They typically take 7 days to process it and I submitted it on the 20th.