Steam achievements not syncing

1) Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
Bug

1. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

3) Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
I realised my Steam achievements weren’t syncing correctly. I haven’t unlocked the ones I should already have unlocked. For example, use 50 resource nodes (according to my stats I have used 117 resource nodes). The leveling achievements are working fine, though. My cloud storage wasn’t affected.

4) What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?
Windows 8.1

5) What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
Game Version: 2.2.0
6) Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.

Are you importing a cloud save file? If so, the achievements won’t update instantly - for example, in the case of the resource nodes, you’d need to collect one more node for those particular achievements to sync up.

I only launch the game through Steam. Does that count?

Edit: I tried importing the cloud save and did what you said, and it’s fixed. Thanks.

There is however a few achievements that never update. Specifically the ones that relate to gaining castle facilites. Like enchanger etc. I started on mobile and did most castle inhabitant quests there. Transfering the save to windows means that those steam achievements never updates. (Don’t really mind, just informing)

thanks