Stuck at 4999/5000 favor

Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

Friden favor stuck at 4999/5000

What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU). If it’s a mobile device, please state the device’s model/brand (such as Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 4).

Android galaxy s7 and steam.

What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

I encountered this bug before 1.1.1 and have since updated but the problem still persists. Is my game save ruined?

You need to unlock him first.

My game says Revered (1300/5000) with Friden. Is that not enough?

To reach Revered rating, you will need 5000 Favor points. So once you hit 5000/5000 you will unlock the Channeler.

I was a bit confused with the God Favor rating at first as well. I think that in the menu it means that to you are currently 1300/5000 towards unlocking Revered and not that you are already Revered with 1300/5000 points.

[s]I am now Revered 4999/5000 and it appears to be stuck. I have tried talking to Friden, reentering, and reloading. No new dialog and I am unable to gain more favor.

Is there something else that I’m required to do?[/s]

Update: My online features/automatic update was toggled off for some reason. After turning on the online features in the settings/options and reloading the game my the favor has been corrected.