Suggesting Rewording of Trait Descriptions

According to Lady Mercury, Dragon Queen’s Piercing Dragon Claws trait is not activated by some Start of Battle traits.

The following traits work with Piercing Dragon Claws:

Stricken: At the start of battle, afflict each enemy with 2 random debuffs.
Pandemonium Fever: At the start of battle, this creature casts Affliction.
In Plain View: At the start of battle, this creature afflicts each enemy with Scorn or Silence for 1 turn, depending on whether their Attack or Intelligence is higher.

The following traits do not work with Piercing Dragon Claws:

Bad Omen: At the start of battle, each enemy is afflicted with Blind for 3 turns.
Reroute to Remain: At the start of battle, enemies are afflicted with Scorn for 1 turn.
Supersonic: At the start of battle, enemies are afflicted with Silence for 1 turn.
Throat Slash: At the start of battle, afflict enemies with Bleed for 2 turns.

The following traits were not tested against Piercing Dragon Claws:

Bad Dreams: At the start of battle, each enemy has a 75% chance to be afflicted with Sleep.
Siren Charms: At the start of battle, this creature afflicts each enemy with Confused for 3 turns.

According to her own explanation on the subject, the traits that do not trigger DQ’s trait are those that do not apply the debuff at start of the battle but rather make the enemies start the battle with the trait the same way as an artifact enchantment. This can be easily understood by seeing whether the icon of the debuff appears when the debuff is applied, or if the icon is there already since the start of the battle.

It is unclear whether this different behavior is desired or if it is simply code that was not yet updated, but if it is then the description should be made clearer. So, I suggest the following changes:

Stricken: At the start of battle, this creature afflicts each enemy with 2 random debuffs.

Bad Omen: Enemies start the battle afflicted with Blind for 3 turns.
Reroute to Remain: Enemies start the battle afflicted with Scorn for 1 turn.
Supersonic: Enemies start the battle afflicted with Silence for 1 turn.
Throat Slash: Enemies start of battle afflicted with Bleed for 2 turns.

Since I don’t know the behavior of Bad Dreams or Siren Charms, I can’t say anything about those, but I think descriptions that are both consistent among similar behaviors and different across dissimilar ones would be better.