Suggestion about breeding: a system to stat heritance

Suggestion, when you breed creatures you could transfer/swap by selection (or random way, i dont know) stats from fathers.
Edit1:
Its pretty like siralim 2, in S2 your breeded creature gets a extra growth from gene’s strength, the system that i want to show you its a bit different, I think that would give more “direct impact to breeding” at lower levels and you dont have any reason to 2 rebreed all team everytime you leave a realm, you can rebreed every “X” times but doesnt become a game abuse, you can get continuesly a better creature, but doesnt have exponientaly powerfull everytime you breed the same creature.
I’ll try to explain myself:

father1 -> inox apocalypse;
father2 -> bastion;

You want to get the great defense from a bastion and you want to conserve the rest of stats from Inox apocalypse, so an item (breeding pill would be cool?) you get the option to select what stat swap from fathers to son:

Lets say that you inox apocalypse has the next stats ->

HP 100;
mana 34;
attack 25;
defense 4;
inteligence 30;
agility 22;

While Bastion has ->

Hp 200;
mana 22;
attack 19;
defense 32;
inteligence 26;
agility 6;

We would have 2 options, directly swap randomly one stat:
Inox apocalyse:
HP 100;
mana 34;
attack 25;
defense 4;
inteligence 30;
agility 22 -> 6 (pretty lowroll :[ from Bastion );

but if you want to get the stat that you want you could select the stat:

HP 100;
mana 34;
attack 25;
defense 4 -> 32 (You didnt highrolled because you selected, but you could get it randomly);
inteligence 30;
agility 22;

edit2: Doenst have to be like this, you could put an addition or something liked (for example you get a raw stat+50% of the father 2 stats or something liked)

I dont know if the swapped stat would get a heritated growth(100% from father 2? or 50% from both fathers?) But i think that this idea would be interesting because you can build your creatures more intelegently, making them more equilibrated or maybe getting worse or getting their strong points even more stronger, some RNG at bredding would be cool, and if you dont want it you can simply select a kind of option to not get this kind of heritance and just get a other kind of creature for example, and if you seems enough resourceful you can use the heritance pill.

So if you want to see what stat got swapped we could show to the player something like this:

Inox apocalypse
HP 100;
mana 34;
attack 25;
defense 32 (+); We could put instead a “+” the mini sprite of the bastion for example.
inteligence 30;
agility 22;

Thanks for reading, what is your opinion Zack?

i like rng on breeding. just like i was excited for ‘the negatives’ random trait ( passive and active) spells and abilities getting passed down to the spawn.
would be cool to really see how breeding works stats wise. like if you are able to increase stat gain per level or base stats with certain breeding tactics