Teleporter not centered in nether boss realms

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?

Bug

1. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

2. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

Defeat a nether boss and the transporter will spawn (light purple crystals). Since the area that it spawns is only four tiles wide it spawns on the 2nd tile from the left. This makes it offcenter.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).

Linux using WINE

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

1. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.

The problem could be fixed by widening the area of tiles by 1 making the area that it spawns 5 tiles wide. This would allow the teleporter to be placed on tile 3 instead of being offcenter with only four tiles. The other option I can think of is to have it spawn between tiles 2 and 3 of the 4 tile wide area.

The teleporter in nether boss realms still spawns on tiles 2 and 3.

The width of the area is 5 tiles wide.
The portal takes up two spaces making it offcenter slightly to the left.

Here is a screenshot with characters filling the tiles.

Game version 0.14.3

The only fix for this would be to make that area take up 6 spaces, in which case the main room would also be offset, which means the boss would be offset by 1 tile. Better for the shrine to be offset, I think. :slight_smile:

Yeah that is probably better.
Since I can do a straight line to the boss and a straight line to the exit.