Text is sometimes scaling off the screen on iPhone 6

I hope I’m not being annoying with all these suggestions and bug reports. Siralim is a great game and I want to help make it even better. :slight_smile:

1. Bug

2. Some messages have too much text for the text box to hold on my iPhone 6. The end of the message is only partially visible on the very bottom of the screen. One example is the message that the Nether Creator gives you if you don’t have a fully activated Nether orb but you ask him to make a Nether egg anyway. It starts with something like “Sorry Mage…”. I think the message telling you the rewards for beating the first Daily Realm was also too large.

3. iOS

4. 2.0.7

5. I don’t have any screenshots, but I could take some next time I see if it that would be helpful.

It’s far from annoying - I appreciate the help! Please feel free to let me know if you run into any other cases where this happens. A long time ago, the font used to be about half the size that it is now, and I’m still finding messages such as the ones you mentioned that “bleed” outside of the message box as a result of this.