Thank you!!

I just wanna thank the devs for being so hardworking and friendly to their fans, and for continuing to work on this masterpiece of a game. Best $5 I ever spent.
love, skyrowind
(Sorry if this is the wrong place for this type of post)

I don’t think they mind seeing this sort of heartfelt note anywhere, compadre.

Thank you very much for the kind words! I look forward to continuing to work on and improve this game for you.

I agree 100%. The developer is very dedicated to his game and it shows. He (and his team, if there is one) is very responsive to feedback and bug support, usually responding at lightning speed. For a game like this I wouldn’t have expected such accessibility to the developer.

Also the people on the forum are very helpful and supportive. Being a noob, not once have a felt intimidated or discouraged from asking questions for fear of making an ass of myself. Everytime I ask a question no matter how trivial I see it, I always get a detailed and thorough response. This is a great resource and I never wouldn’t have gotten as far as I did without help from these guys at the forums.

A quality game, a dedicated developer, and a supportive and friendly forum environment is a recipe for an excellent gaming experience. It’s because of this that I see myself playing this game for a long time to come.

Keep up the great work guys!

Thanks +1 for this great game and the constant development updates!

+1

It’s quite impressive! Thylacine’s game and devs inspire me to build a game myself, but knowing how I answer emails, I dread how I would fare towards my players :stuck_out_tongue: