the * when summoning should mean we have one in our stables

not that we’ve ever summoned one, after all you can only extract from something once you’ve summoned it, so all your cores except special ones should be starred anyway. Starring it if we have one in our stables allows us to keep one of every creature for breeding purposes.

I’d rather it was * for bestiary, ** or # for stables. It’s still useful for me to know if I have one in my bestiary or not.

but the thing is, the only way you’d have a core and not have it in your bestiary is if it’s a special core, like from a god or arena. Otherwise you must have obtained it from breeding to be able to extract the core.

Gah I’m such a loon that I assumed the * was a ‘in stable’ indicator. After one second of remembering all the breeding I’ve been doing that’s obviously not the case.

In any event, I’d really like an ‘in Stable’ indicator in the summoning UI as well!

I also thought the * meant “in stable”

me too, which is why I’m saying it should, since that would make sense, and the current purpose is kind of useless.

I’d like to see this too, it would make breeding much easier. Shouldn’t be too difficult to implement?

Maybe we can have it show something like (1/9) where the first number is the number of the creature you have in your stable and the second shows the number of cores you have available to summon.

+1

already made that suggestion a while ago but +1 an indicator if the creature is in the stable (and if how many) would be really great

This makes the most sense to me. And I guess leave the * for having the creature in your beastiary. I thought it meant I had one in my stable as well… whoops.

Since this is now the suggestions for stable thread:

It would make sense to put creatures you haven’t summoned yet (i.e. don’t have the * yet) first in the list, similar to how the Breeding UI prioritises ?s.

[quote=“Shibby, post:12, topic:1846”]Since this is now the suggestions for stable thread:

It would make sense to put creatures you haven’t summoned yet (i.e. don’t have the * yet) first in the list, similar to how the Breeding UI prioritises ?s.[/quote]

Eh I’m not sure about this. Maybe an option to sort it, but I don’t necessarily want it to be default.