this tombstone... is drives me crazy with curiosity!

Does anyone have any understanding of this seemingly uncollectable tombstone? Even if it’s just an interesting aesthetic. Who is he? Can I do anything with this fancy thing?

It would appear that Zack is a big fan of Avenged Sevenfold. I’ve found another tombstone in the winter realm that says…

“R.I.P. James ‘The Reverend’ Sullivan”

Oh wow, I never made that connection! Haha, too awesome.

[quote=“Hatecaster, post:2, topic:428”]It would appear that Zack is a big fan of Avenged Sevenfold. I’ve found another tombstone in the winter realm that says…

“R.I.P. James ‘The Reverend’ Sullivan”[/quote]

There is also a creature ability called Avenged Sevenfold, though I can’t remember which one it is.

That ability is from the special bat creature you can purchase from Bynine for exalted emblems. When an attack drops it under 20%, deals 700% of that damage back. It’s a very difficult ability to use, since it has to be direct damage that drop him under 20% or else it simply won’t proc.

Has anyone combined it with the cleric perk that dampens incoming damage? That might work.

Wouldn’t you want to not dampen the damage? I’d instead just make him a health box, so that being brought down to 20% still leaves him with some health, but not adding extra defense means the received damage is still significant, probably one shot on the retaliation. A vivifier would be the combo for him, since it’d bring him back above 20% on res, since he’d probably die a good deal. High health, low defense, good res mechanic; sounds like how he’d need to be played.

The problem I really see in his usefulness is that creatures you’d really want to obliterate like this would most likely one shot him regardless of what you do. shrug But perhaps not.