Tips for demon dusts and imbued orbs.

Someone told me this but I can’t remember who.

Farm arena until you get around 10000 points,switch yo a diabolic horde team with the better chest drops skill on one and buy chests.

I feel like the small ones are the best… I get about 7 orbs(atleast one imbued) and one dust each time

Supposedly large ones are better for demon dust. My issue with this is that its really really boring farming arena.

I’ve tried both and I got them less often from the large ones… it seems to me the drops are about the same between all 3 chests… but you get twice as many of the small as to the large

How do you have the patience? I managed to make a “passive” farming team that works somewhat (as in enemy starts and kills themselves by attacking). Unfortunatly its not perfect. Using my normal team i usually get so bored by wave 50 that its hard to continue without falling asleep.

I just press a non stop while watching tv… Lol with my current team…

I have a imler with butcher calamity and the 300% Attack when his imling partner dies…

Imling with final olbation cradle to the grave and the skill that let’s him get a turn after his imler partner attacks

3 paranormal slimes with itchy fingers… one with topaz one with strength of the world and one with splash to all

And one witch doctor sacrificer with topaz and cloak and dagger

So I can basically go endless in arena without trying…

Probably the best thing I can tell anyone that is serious about going endless is never summon the topaz…everything else can be countered with a spell or a skill… when you reach certain realms you’ll never be able to come close to the opposing monsters stats so they’ll make your topaz useless…

[quote=“QNE, post:5, topic:1074”]I just press a non stop while watching tv… Lol with my current team…

I have a imler with butcher calamity and the 300% Attack when his imling partner dies…

Imling with final olbation cradle to the grave and the skill that let’s him get a turn after his imler partner attacks

3 paranormal slimes with itchy fingers… one with topaz one with strength of the world and one with splash to all

And one witch doctor sacrificer with topaz and cloak and dagger

So I can basically go endless in arena without trying…

Probably the best thing I can tell anyone that is serious about going endless is never summon the topaz…everything else can be countered with a spell or a skill… when you reach certain realms you’ll never be able to come close to the opposing monsters stats so they’ll make your topaz useless…[/quote]

Seriously, I’m considering starting over just so I can never summon Topaz or Emerald Paragons. I don’t know if I have the will, though.

It’s so worth lol…

I tried, spent like 30k in chest but not one imbued orb or one dust :frowning:

Are you playing on windows? I play on android maybe that makes the difference?

I switched to hord team so I think I made everything correct.

Starts to destroi pleasure, I spend realy a lot of time just for nothing and a boring path.

The items found in the arena chests are relative to the highest realm level you’ve ever been to, so that might have something to do with it as well.

Is level 237 high or not? That’s my max level…

That’s a reasonable number for a non-infinite party, yeah. Past that point it’s just more of the same.