Treasure maps not displaying X on area map

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
    Bug

2. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    Enter realm, find and interact with a treasure map. Fully examine realm map, find no X.

4. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).
    Windows 10 pro, 64-bit

5. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

6. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
    Seems like recent cleanup to area maps might have broken these objectives.

I also see no X when whole map cleared and after getting objective.

I have this bug also. I’ve found at least 4 treasure maps and not a single time there has been a X marked on the map. Is there actually a real map you can open with a key or something? I always clear everything on the map and break everything.

So, there’s no “X” on the menu map? If your mage stands on the X tile and presses the open chest button, then they should have gotten the buried treasure.