Triggering environmental interaction by pressing Confirm in Sigil Dialogue

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
    bug

2. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    I channeled a lvl 55 Primal Sigil while standing next to a pile of skulls that would summon a bunch of Death creatures once I interact with it. As I was pressing Confirm for the Sigil dialogue, I guess since I was facing the pile of skulls, it started the dialogue with that as well. The Sigil fight started first.

4. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).
    Win10

5. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

6. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.

There are quite a few windows that don’t lock the movement/interaction of the character.