Unenchant Bug!

If your game crashes, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it.

Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

I have a lvl. 8 sorcery lance. I disenchanted some properties on it a couple of times. I believe it was an effect that went off when I was hit (or when I hit; I can’t remember). I re-enchanted with normal enchantments, and it now lists my primary stats and gives only 6 secondary stats yet still says it is 8/8! I think I tried to put an enchantment type on it that already existed, e.g. 2 things that worked when I got hit (or when I hit - can’t remember).

What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU). If it’s a mobile device, please state the device’s model/brand (such as Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 4).

Android 6.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

Thanks.

Rob

Did you happen to add any of the stats like HP or Attack twice? You could actually fill all available slots with HP and it would only show one big number. In that case the number of effects wouldn’t add up to actual slots used.

I think one of the things I added was health a second time.

Thanks.

Rob

I checked my artifacts on other creatures. It seems that this is indeed the problem; I found another artifact with double the defence of my other artifacts on other creatures which was also missing a slot.

Thanks.

Rob