"View Base Stats" option

Would there be any chance of adding a “View Base Stats” option to the menu you get when you click on a Creature? I’ve got a lot of nethers of the same creature right now, and I didn’t keep notes of their level 1 stats, and once I get a seventh one it’s going to be very hard to figure out which ones I want in my party. (If that screen also displayed the diamond-related xp multiplier, that would be really amazing…)

You can view base stats of any creature you’ve already summoned in the library’s bestiary.

I know, but that doesn’t tell me the effect of pills and nether eggs.

Take your artifact off and insert current stat and creature level into the following formula:

base stat = current / (0.8 + 0.2*Level)

Round the result down.

Yeahhhhh, that’s what I do now. I have a spreadsheet. (Also, you have to use that elixir that removes any creature points you’ve spent). It’s manageable, but very inconvenient. And I still don’t know how to find out their experience multipliers.

(Also, I think nether demons calculate stats slightly differently than other creatures? It might just be something like “50% chance of gaining an extra point of each stat at levelup” or something.)

Demons just have higher base but they increae by 20% each level like every other creature.
I have not figured out the exact multiplier for their stats yet (currently I believe it is 25% rounded up to the next integer)

If you have some data points I would appreciate those (best from a stat you did not use activations for. Currently I have
16->20
10->13
11->14
14->18

I’d also like the opposite, example: the Steampowered Pilwiz gets stat increase as it eats stuff on the ground, but I can’t find anywhere that tells me how many % it currently has!