Viewing an item from the loot window links to wrong root menu

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash? Bug

2. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    When the loot menu pops up, I press A to view the item in my inventory. Say I select a crafting material like this and then press B to exit the materials section, I now see the “Items” submenu options, but the root menu is “Spellbook”. If I press B again to go to the root menu, I am indeed on Spellbook and pressing A without changing the highlighted submenu takes me to the Spellbook submenu.

This is a pretty minor bug but it did confuse me when it first happened and I was less familiar with the menus. My original expected behavior was actually that hitting B the first time would return me to the loot window, in case there was more than one item I wanted to inspect.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS? Android

2. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner. 2.0.25

3. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.