Warlord mission questions...

While I certainly like that recent updates have allowed one to see what the creatures favor in regards to missions that would boost the chances…

However, if artifacts and spell gems play a role to influence that, they are not listed.

Then there is the fact that all my creatures have favors towards pilgrimages towards (insert deity name here,) which I have no mission for stuff like that. I don’t know why that’s the case, but it is even worse when considering that one cannot see what missions they favor when looking at the creatures one can create from the enchanted brazier.

Is there something I’m missing? I’m not annoyed or anything, but I figure that it would be nice to understand from someone who knows more of this- let alone for others who probably do not understand like me.

You can look in the library to see the favoured missions, the pilgrimages unlock later. There are fewer for some mission types than others.

Level and artifacts can increase outcome from high to very high etc.

Creatures of same race always have same preference. But high enough with good gear and gene strength will have high on most missions.

Trolls prefer kingdom raid as an example.

[quote=“random_rolle, post:2, topic:2084”]You can look in the library to see the favoured missions, the pilgrimages unlock later. There are fewer for some mission types than others.

Level and artifacts can increase outcome from high to very high etc.

Creatures of same race always have same preference. But high enough with good gear and gene strength will have high on most missions.

Trolls prefer kingdom raid as an example.[/quote]

Fair enough… But the library does not answer all of my concerns, such as how artifacts play a role in the success rate of missions. Is it just the static level? The type of artifact? the stats/stuff that the artifact has? It feels incomplete to not know how the artifact plays into things. Then there is artifact quality from artifact realms… does the quality boost have any effect on the mission success rate?

That being said, it is nice to know that the creature bestiary tells of what missions said creatures are more favored to. Thanks for pointing me to the library for that.

Most likely artifacts just add a slight chance, depending on stats etc.

What seems to matter the most for the displayed chance is level and genestrength.

So for kingdom raids, summon 6 trolls, put them in a group, level them trough the stable-exp for a while, then start sending them on raids.

While it may be more intricate, we only know a success chance ranging from low to high, very high etc.
So we really dont have much info there either.

[quote=“random_rolle, post:4, topic:2084”]Most likely artifacts just add a slight chance, depending on stats etc.

What seems to matter the most for the displayed chance is level and genestrength.

So for kingdom raids, summon 6 trolls, put them in a group, level them trough the stable-exp for a while, then start sending them on raids.

While it may be more intricate, we only know a success chance ranging from low to high, very high etc.
So we really dont have much info there either.[/quote]

Well, it is a start at least.

Level compared to what? Mage level?