Welcome to our new forums!

Welcome to our new forums!

You should be able to login using your old forum account username and password. If this doesn’t work for you, please reset your password here: https://forums.thylacinestudios.com/password-reset.

If your old username contained less than 3 characters, a “1” was added to the end of your username now. For example, if your username was “C7”, it is now “C71”. If this happened to you and you’d like me to change your username to something else, just let me know what you want me to change it to.

Here’s a list of some features these new forums have compared to our old ones:

• Posts and most other things will load dynamically, which is much faster. You don’t need to click “next page” and things like that, either - we use infinite scrolling now!
  • Real-time notification - no need to refresh the page to see if someone responded to your post.
  • You can login with Facebook, Discord, Google, and (soon) Twitter.
  • The forums now link up with our Discord server, and we have a channel that shows links to new posts.
  • Better mobile support.
  • Better anti-spam functions. We had a lot of false positives on the old forums and those should all be resolved now.
  • In the future, we will add custom content such as the ability to embed creature stats into your posts. For example, you might be able to type [Berserker Fiend] in your post and it would allow other people to mouse-over that text and view details about that creature.

As always, I’m open to any suggestions you have to make these forums even better, so let me know if there’s something you’d like to see!

(Click the X button at the top right corner of this message if you never want to see it again.)