What do you think is the most iconic Siralim 2 creature?

As the title reads, which creature in Siralim 2 stands out to you the most? Let’s ignore the fact that the game’s icon is a Pilwiz, as I don’t think that turned out to be half as prominent as I expected it to be. What, to you, is the Pikachu of Siralim 2?

Gods can be included as well. If you think Torun is what brings the game together, he’s a viable choice as well!

Doom Fortresses stand out to me. They are basically living dungeons. I don’t think there’s a better way to represent a dungeon crawler than that :slight_smile: Also the Pandemonium King is a Doom Fortress so there is that.

Thylacine for close second? Sure he’s actually a combination of multiple creatures and I’ve never heard of anyone using him but still. He could be up there.

Doom Fortress, Steam-powered pilwiz, brownies, familiars.

[quote=“Zack, post:1, topic:2747”]As the title reads, which creature in Siralim 2 stands out to you the most? Let’s ignore the fact that the game’s icon is a Pilwiz, as I don’t think that turned out to be half as prominent as I expected it to be. What, to you, is the Pikachu of Siralim 2?

Gods can be included as well. If you think Torun is what brings the game together, he’s a viable choice as well![/quote]

It would have to be Vertraag, since it’s literally the first thing you see in the game.

The most iconic monsters would be the starters, I guess. I know I chose Nature Mage because of the Sand Giant’s appearance, so it may be true for other people. If you’re asking because you want to change the game’s icon, I agree that a Stronghold would be a good choice (though it would be better for S1). If it’s for something bigger, maybe the 5 starters would fit.

Trepidation Wight would be a good fit too, for spoilerific reasons.

If what you’re asking is what our favourite creatures are, mine is Krampus. My favorite new family from S2 is the Griffon family.

Stay away from the Dumpling, for obvious reasons.

Just my opinion, of course :wink:

Edit: if what you want is to change something up for the expansion, I think you should choose what you believe is the most iconic creature from the expansion.

I would probably agree with Fortresses. You see them early in both games, they have simple, but solid abilities, and they have a unique and striking design that I think fits the style of the game perfectly.

I think the Hammer Lord fits in pretty good. Looks kinda cool, and is a decent creature too

[quote=“Umaro, post:4, topic:2747”]

[quote=“Zack, post:1, topic:2747”]As the title reads, which creature in Siralim 2 stands out to you the most? Let’s ignore the fact that the game’s icon is a Pilwiz, as I don’t think that turned out to be half as prominent as I expected it to be. What, to you, is the Pikachu of Siralim 2?

Gods can be included as well. If you think Torun is what brings the game together, he’s a viable choice as well![/quote]

It would have to be Vertraag, since it’s literally the first thing you see in the game.

The most iconic monsters would be the starters, I guess. I know I chose Nature Mage because of the Sand Giant’s appearance, so it may be true for other people. If you’re asking because you want to change the game’s icon, I agree that a Stronghold would be a good choice (though it would be better for S1). If it’s for something bigger, maybe the 5 starters would fit.

Trepidation Wight would be a good fit too, for spoilerific reasons.

If what you’re asking is what our favourite creatures are, mine is Krampus. My favorite new family from S2 is the Griffon family.

Stay away from the Dumpling, for obvious reasons.

Just my opinion, of course :wink:

Edit: if what you want is to change something up for the expansion, I think you should choose what you believe is the most iconic creature from the expansion.[/quote]

I definitely agree. It has to be Vertraag.

I am afraid I have to go with Vertraag.

… Although I really, really wanted to say Torun, who is definitely the beat character in the game!!! (But probably not quite right to say he is “Iconic” :-< )

I couldn’t think of a specific creature, but if this is about the icon…

I’d say the most iconic thing in Siralim is the Teleportation Shrine.

It’s gotta be MOTHER @!#%*& TORUN.

[quote=“Wulfe, post:9, topic:2747”]I couldn’t think of a specific creature, but if this is about the icon…

I’d say the most iconic thing in Siralim is the Teleportation Shrine.[/quote]

On phone so sorry if I typo.

I’ve been trying to think of an iconic monster and I really can’t. They are always diverse honestly. But the shrine thing makes a lot if sense for the icon. :stuck_out_tongue:

Other than that I’d say the Wights for storyline reasons

For me it’s gotta be the Fortresses. Such a memorable creature across both Siralim and Siralim 2.

My favourite creature design-wise, though, is the Hunter family. Little Jawas on mounts. The Skeleton Sniper is also a pretty simple but cool design.

Doom Fortress or Vertraag.

Doom Fortress, hands down. Although the Djinn Illusionist, Skeletal Marksman (for the sheer “whut?”-factor), Brownies, Imlers and Imlings. Oh, and the Thylacine, of course.

But the Doom Fortress stands the most. Partially because of how unique his design is, the whole “pandemonium” thing, him being one of the creatures that people tend to build their first team around and how much personality he adds to Chaos. He feels familiar while still being unique.

&#$!@ YEAH!!!
although i also think that doom fortresses are also very iconic and unique.
The way everyone is talking about the fortresses, though, shows that it is one of the most popular monster families.
BUT I STILL THINK &
$/@# TORUN SHOULD BE THE &@$#$ ICON. I DONT CARE IF THE FORTRESSES ARE THE &@$#^ FAVORITES!!!

I will also cast my vote for the doom fortresses being the most iconic.

One of the fortresses is a good shout.

Personally though I’d have to throw my vote in with a Berserker Fiend just to mix it up a little :wink: