What Settings Do You Use?

So, as the title says, what settings do you use? Do you play on Hardcore Mode? Do you use Reincarnation Mode? And what about Random Creature Mode?

On my first playthrough, I didn’t enable Advanced Options, so I just played the game how it was set up automatically. However, I restarted pretty soon after and I played with Hardcore and Reincarnation mode enabled. And I usually have Castle Quests on just to help me out since I am still fairly new to the game. I have done this regularly with my past playthroughs, but I was wondering what you guys play as since I haven’t made it past level 20 yet due to these settings and how bad I am at this game :stuck_out_tongue:

I have started only one game and have never started from beginning again. I use default settings and am satisfied with them.

I am currently level 120 or so.

I think “advanced” settings are for people who have plenty of time to play the game and try different experiences. I don’t have that much time and prefer focus on my “main” game.

[quote=“Bewi, post:2, topic:304”]I have started only one game and have never started from beginning again. I use default settings and am satisfied with them.

I am currently level 120 or so.

I think “advanced” settings are for people who have plenty of time to play the game and try different experiences. I don’t have that much time and prefer focus on my “main” game.[/quote]

This is what I just did moments ago. I figure that I can have 1 main file where I can just relax and take things easy, while I have the other 4 files for hardcore runs and see how things go with that.