Where the Dead Ships Dwell - Favor Question?

My understanding is that the Realms are supposed to (on average) provide the same amount of favor.

My experience with Where the Dead Ships Dwell is that I rarely get 500 Favor (not counting the Realm Quest)
(Where there are many realms that routinely provide 500 Favor)

Can you double check that this is working as expected?

The average amount of favor for this realm is 500, but you are correct that the variance is a bit higher than in other realms. I’ll adjust the number of doubloons and masks that spawn to offset this a bit. Thanks for noticing this issue!

What if the large chest was worth something like 100 favor?

Without creating another topic, Zack, i noticed you can actually not find the golden key if you are using the punishment that respawns breakables and monsters (can’t remember the name…). Could you gently check it? It happened to me 3-4 times to not get the key…
Thanks!

[quote=“Kaemalux, post:4, topic:2712”]Without creating another topic, Zack, i noticed you can actually not find the golden key if you are using the punishment that respawns breakables and monsters (can’t remember the name…). Could you gently check it? It happened to me 3-4 times to not get the key…
Thanks![/quote]

Did you actually try to open the chest? Sometimes it happened to me and it opened, maybe it’s just the message that doesn’t appear.

Actually i dont rememeber if i try, but i will do it next time! Thanks. :slight_smile: