YES!! Best major sigil reward ever!

Anyone else jelly of this find? :))

Also made a new awesome neather using only stat gems! Has the normal bleed 35% double hit plus his extra awesome ability. My team is a lot of fun :slight_smile:

Topaz Attunement is one of the best all-around abilities in the game. I almost always have it on my team, either on an artifact or the paragon.

The Paragons are monsters you normally only get through enchanting gems with something like a 10% chance for a core with each gem. Topaz Paragon is, by a tremendous margin, the most effective Paragon, and it’s one of the best abilities in the game.

This is why im so happy to have it as an artifact material. I get to use it on any creature I like visually :slight_smile: … Waiting to see what the other Wyverns are like. Also does Nether Demon basically change the creatures original ability? or does it add an extra random ability to it? I am like a lv 140 life mage but yet to find a single demon dust lol

Demon Dusts are incredibly rare. I’ve yet to see one either.

Nether Demons get a second, randomly rolled ability, yes.

That’s amazing. Then I can build a team around visual preferences of what I like to play with eventually. Some monsters are awesome visually but the ability was always a meh lol so nice to give them a total of 3 abilities with artifact and demon dust. Even though random ability still great!

So on the topic of demon dust, I’ve yet to get any ever. How exactly does it function? Like do you apply it or something?

It looks like this, guys.

Demon dust is where nether demons come from. It is possible, but unlikely, to create a nether demon during the normal egg creation process. If you add demon dust, your odds of getting a nether demon are still bad, but significantly higher.

So if the nether demon succeeds, does it turn your nether into a completely different creature, or does it retain its old ability/look? I’m asking cause I was lucky enough to find some Demon Dust, but wondering what creature to use it on… (thinking Stronghold right now, for lack of a tank)

Every creature has an ability. Nether Demons have a second ‘demonic’ ability, which is a second creature ability in addition to the ability native to your creature. So a nether creature will always inherit its first ability from its creature type. The demonic ability is random, and you can reroll your creature’s demonic ability using a demonic tome purchased from Bynine’s shop.

Ah, so its basically just another ability like legendary artifacts. Still, that could make for some craazy combinations…

No joke. Imagine this:

Necropolis - Doom Fortress, Chaos (Nether Demon)
Ability: Noxious Thorns (inflicts 1 to 3 stacks of Poison on all enemies when attacked while defending/provoking)
Nether Ability: Death Beckons (reduces provoke chance to 35% and damage taken while provoking to 1)
Enchant: Steadfast Resilience (raises provoke chance to 100% and eliminates defense penalty)

For infinite Poison.

Or:

Raven Acolyte - Raven, Sorcery (Nether Demon)
Ability: Everything’s Gone (all creatures start with 50% health)
Nether Ability: Unguided Entity (always deals 40% current health)
Enchant: Culling Strike (if an enemy has less than 30% HP, kill it)

I can’t playtest it obviously, but the math suggests it’d kill whatever it hits instantly.

You’d kill it if it was already dropped to 30%, although second hit would kill absolutely.

So… back to my question. What do you DO wroth the demon dust? Do you activate it? Or is it some kind of auto use or something else?

So when you’ve activated your orb and you finally go to the Nether Creator, he gives you an option to use the Demon Dust when he creates the egg. Whether you get find out that its a Nether Demon before or after it hatches, I couldn’t tell you.

[quote=“VagrantSun, post:12, topic:656”]No joke. Imagine this:

Necropolis - Doom Fortress, Chaos (Nether Demon)
Ability: Noxious Thorns (inflicts 1 to 3 stacks of Poison on all enemies when attacked while defending/provoking)
Nether Ability: Death Beckons (reduces provoke chance to 35% and damage taken while provoking to 1)
Enchant: Steadfast Resilience (raises provoke chance to 100% and eliminates defense penalty)

For infinite Poison.[/quote]

Haha, that’s a good idea to cancel out those two last abilities. As an alternative to the Poison ability though you could try Outburst, which makes your creature gain one stack of charge after being attacked. That’s 25% damage to all enemies every 3 times its hit.

That or Brownie Mauler, or Minotaur Earthshaker, or any of a dozen effects that are sub-par on creatures that have to be concerned about dying - a problem that Necropolis doesn’t share.